C-Date Increases Registrations By 314% On Apple Search Ads With The Help Of Skai Apps
C-Date, part of Interdate SA, is a casual dating app with over 36 million users in more than 30 countries.
C-Date had been running Apple Search Ads for some time to promote its app at the top of search results on the App Store. However, with not enough time nor resources to manage the channel effectively, the team was not able to (1) optimize campaign structure in order to drive success, and (2) optimize campaign performance to meet their delivery goals of increased installs and in-app registrations.
C-Date turned to Skai Apps for support, and once on the platform were able to:
1) Restructure their campaign as recommended by Apple Search Ads with the support of the Skai Apps team.
2) Automate their bids using Skai’s Automatic Full Funnel Bid Optimization tool to take the manual effort out of bidding and invest more time in strategic planning.
Once automatic bidding was applied to the refreshed campaign structure, C-Date saw a vast increase in volume and quality of traffic.
Skai Apps helped C-Date to scale its activity and increase install and registration volumes, overachieving expectations and growing budgets on Apple Search Ads. Overall, C-Date achieved:
- 295.30% increase in installs
- 313.98% increase in registrations
- To increase installs and in-app registrations
- Skai’s Automatic Full Funnel Bid Optimization took the manual effort out of bidding
- Installs increased by 295.30%
- Registrations increased by 313.98%
“Skai Apps has really helped us scale our Apple Search Ads campaigns in a way I would never have achieved by myself. With the tool taking care of the results, I am now able to allocate more time to developing plans that will help me further our Apple Search Ads campaigns”
Sergio Andres Ramirez Perez, SEA Team Lead - C-Date