If you’re a UK-based retail media marketer and would like to share your point of view over a pint, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greetings, and welcome back to Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) with Skai!
This series gives people who work in retail media a forum to share their ideas, learn new things, and talk about what works best. Every episode, we’ll have experts from the industry joining us to talk about important topics in retail media.
We want to help connect our partners, clients, and everyone else who works in retail media, so we can all learn from each other and help each other grow and succeed. That’s why we invite you to join us every Thursday for Retail Media Thursdays. Let’s explore the fantastic world of retail media together!
RMT, Episode 23: Ruth Zohrer from Bain & Company
In this episode of Retail Media Thursdays, Skai’s Mandeep Mason chats with Ruth Zohrer, Expert Vice President @ Bain & Company.
Tune in as we discuss:
- Retail media’s role in diversifying revenue streams: Retailers are exploring retail media as a means to diversify their revenue streams and invest in growth areas.
- Retailer challenges: Retailers at different stages of their retail media journey require different types of support, from strategy formulation to understanding their level of maturity in the market. Retailers also face challenges such as shrinking margins and the need to identify new growth drivers, with retail media being seen as a potential solution.
- Retail media’s global potential: The global potential of retail media is estimated to be over $90 billion, growing at a double-digit percentage.
- Retailer differentiation in retail media: Retailers must identify their unique selling points and assets to differentiate themselves in the competitive retail media landscape.
- Importance of first-party data: First-party data is a key asset for retailers, helping them understand shoppers and provide value to advertisers.
These are just a few topics covered in this compelling chat with Ruth.
Filmed at The Victoria Stakes, 1 Muswell Hill, London N10 3TH,
Like what you saw? There’s more.
We welcome you to check out our latest Skai Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) episodes:
- Episode 18: Criteo, Allume Group, Techtronic Industries, Vishvos
- Episode 19: Kelly Gerrard from Marshall
- Episode 20: Bryan Gildenberg from The CPG Guys
- Episode 21: Oliver Shayer from Boots UK
- Episode 22: Paul Wright from Uber Advertising UK
Looking for a retail media technology partner that understands omnichannel?
As part of Skai’s omnichannel marketing platform, our Retail Media solution empowers brands to plan, execute, and measure digital campaigns that meet consumers when and where they shop. Built with best-in-class automation and optimization capabilities, our unified platform allows you to manage campaigns on 70+ retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Instacart, all in one place.
For more information, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team to see our cutting-edge innovation.