If you’re a UK-based retail media marketer and would like to share your point of view over a pint, please get in touch with me at email@example.com.
Greetings, and welcome back to Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) with Skai!
This series gives people who work in retail media a forum to share their ideas, learn new things, and talk about what works best. Every episode, we’ll have experts from the industry joining us to talk about important topics in retail media.
We want to help connect our partners, clients, and everyone else who works in retail media, so we can all learn from each other and help each other grow and succeed. That’s why we invite you to join us every Thursday for Retail Media Thursdays. Let’s explore the fantastic world of retail media together!
RMT, Episode 22: Paul Wright
In this episode of Retail Media Thursdays, Skai’s Michelle Urwin chats with Paul Wright, Head of Uber Advertising UK.
Tune in as we discuss:
- Dive into Uber’s expansion into the media and data sector, specifically around Uber Eats and sponsored ads.
- Discussion about Uber’s positioning within the retail media space and how it uniquely blends experience and purchase intents.
- The prerequisites and challenges of setting up a media business within an established company, emphasizing the importance of senior buy-in and understanding the product.
These are just a few topics covered in this compelling chat with Paul
Filmed at The Crown and Sceptre, 86 Great Titchfield St.
Like what you saw? There’s more.
We welcome you to check out our latest Skai Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) episodes:
- Episode 17: Wunderman Thompson, Best Buy Ads, Koddi, & The Mars Agency
- Episode 18: Criteo, Allume Group, Techtronic Industries, Vishvos
- Episode 19: Kelly Gerrard from Marshall
- Episode 20: Bryan Gildenberg from The CPG Guys
- Episode 21: Oliver Shayer from Boots UK
Looking for a retail media technology partner that understands omnichannel?
As part of Skai’s omnichannel marketing platform, our Retail Media solution empowers brands to plan, execute, and measure digital campaigns that meet consumers when and where they shop. Built with best-in-class automation and optimization capabilities, our unified platform allows you to manage campaigns on 70+ retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Instacart, all in one place.
For more information, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team to see our cutting-edge innovation.