If you’re a UK-based retail media marketer and would like to share your point of view over a pint, please get in touch with me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Greetings, and welcome back to Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) with Skai!
This series aims to provide a platform for retail media professionals to exchange ideas, expand their skills, and discuss effective strategies. In each episode, we are joined by industry experts who tackle relevant topics in the retail media landscape.
Our goal is to build a network between our partners, clients, and everyone involved in retail media. Through this, we can work together, learn from one another, and contribute to our collective growth and success.
We warmly invite you to join us every Thursday for Retail Media Thursdays. Let’s embark on an exciting journey through the world of retail media together!
In this episode, Skai chats with dentsu’s Matt Higgins at The Duke of York pub in London.
Tune in as we sit down over a pint to discuss:
- 🛒 Retail media as an environment with multiple channels, not a single channel
- 📊 Measurement and standardization in retail media are still developing
- 📈 Retailer data is valuable, but using it effectively is crucial
- 🎓 Talent demand is outstripping supply in retail media, and the next generation of specialists may need to be grown
These are just a few of the topic areas covered in this compelling chat with Matt.
Like what you saw? There’s more.
After watching this episode with Matt, we welcome you to check out our other episodes:
- 🗣️ Episode 1: Alice Anson from Nectar360
- 🎯 Episode 2: Antoine Jamet from Criteo
- 🌟 Episode 3: Jason Wescott from Xaxis
- 🛍️ Episode 4: Jonathan Lewis-Jones from Publicis Commerce
- 🌍 Episode 5: Larisa Dumitru from GroupM Nexus]
- 🛒 Episode 6: Gemma Spence from VMLY&R Commerce
- 💰 Episode 7: Ben O’Mahoney from Ocado Retail
Looking for a retail media technology partner that understands omnichannel?
As part of Skai’s omnichannel marketing platform, our Retail Media solution empowers brands to plan, execute, and measure digital campaigns that meet consumers when and where they shop. Built with best-in-class automation and optimization capabilities, our unified platform allows you to manage campaigns on 30+ retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Instacart, all in one place.
For more information, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team to see our cutting-edge innovation.