If you’re a UK-based retail media marketer and would like to share your point of view over a pint, please get in touch with me at email@example.com.
Greetings, and welcome back to Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) with Skai!
In this series, respected professionals from various sectors explore important topics related to retail media, illuminating key components that influence our dynamic environment.
By cultivating a thriving community that includes our partners, clients, and everyone associated with retail media, we aim to encourage teamwork, reciprocal learning, and collectively contribute to the industry’s progress and success.
We warmly encourage you to join us on this fascinating exploration. Keep an eye out for future episodes of Retail Media Thursdays, where we decode the intriguing realm of retail media and reveal its immense possibilities. Together, let’s shape the future of retail media!
RMT, Episode 26: Diane de la Baronniere from Haleon
In this episode of Retail Media Thursdays, we chat with Diane de la Baronniere, Global eCommerce Director at Haleon.
Tune in as we discuss:
- How Haleon develops a strong, efficient, and effective global media plan that still succeeds in local markets with new tools, ways of working, and ways of thinking.
- Why ROAS is an overused KPI and why other measures might paint a more accurate picture of growth.
- The role of agencies and tech companies contrasted with the role of brands within the retail media ecosystem.
These are just a few topics covered in this compelling chat with Diane.
Filmed at The Duchess W6, 320 Goldhawk Rd, London W6 0XF
Like what you saw? There’s more.
We welcome you to check out our latest Skai Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) episodes:
- Episode 22: Paul Wright from Uber Advertising UK
- Episode 23: Ruth Zohrer from Bain & Company
- Episode 24: Ben Walton from Wavemaker
- Episode 25: Rebecca Clark from Kinase
Looking for a retail media technology partner that understands omnichannel?
As part of Skai’s omnichannel marketing platform, our Retail Media solution empowers brands to plan, execute, and measure digital campaigns that meet consumers when and where they shop. Built with best-in-class automation and optimization capabilities, our unified platform allows you to manage campaigns on 70+ retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Instacart, all in one place.
For more information, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team to see our cutting-edge innovation.