Running a best-in-class paid search practice can be incredibly time-consuming. Since 2016, Skai’s Campaign Mirroring has helped search marketers save the time it takes to manage those programs by syncing Google campaigns to Microsoft Advertising.
Search practitioners can use Campaign Mirroring to clone Google campaigns and quickly import them into Microsoft Advertising in a one-time export and can even keep them in sync. When a change is made in Google, it is automatically reflected in the mirrored campaign on Microsoft Advertising. Using this functionality, one Skai client that used Campaign Mirroring garnered a 672% Return on Ad Spend (ROAS).
Benefits of Skai Campaign Mirroring include:
- Efficiency. Manage your campaigns in one place and let Skai ensure your changes and adjustments are applied to any other publishers you choose.
- Easy A/B channel testing. Easily copy your activity to a different publisher and analyze the results.
- Campaign Templates. Create campaign templates for commonly used base campaigns and use Campaign Mirroring to replicate campaigns for various geographies or across clients in the same industry.
Skai Search campaign mirroring
Skai’s new Smart Tag automatically identifies valuable campaigns to mirror
Skai’s Smart Tags are automated labels that provide actionable insights into marketing execution. Powered by machine learning, they maximize campaign performance with information that otherwise would have gone uncovered. Smart Tags inform you of results behind the scenes and also provide solutions to help maximize your marketing program.
Some of the Smart Tags available through Skai include:
Duplicate Keywords. Tags keywords with the same keyword text and match type as another keyword in the same ad group or campaign or another campaign targeting the same audience, location, and device.
Underperforming Ads. Alerts marketers to ads that are underperforming within their ad groups. This tag is powered by Creative Boost, our unique engine for ensuring you get the most out of the optimization of your creatives.
Blocked Keywords. Identifies keywords blocked by negative keywords and enables you to take direct action from the recommendations panel.
Now, a new Smart Tag with Campaign Mirroring functionality automatically identifies which top-performing Google campaigns should be mirrored to Microsoft.
Skai’s AI-driven Insights Engine continually monitors which Google campaigns are high-performers and uses Smart Tag technology to let you know when to expand your reach into Microsoft Advertising with just a few quick clicks. Get more impressions, clicks, and conversions with incremental effort. Any changes to the original Google campaign will carry over to the Microsoft Advertising mirrored campaigns, making management at scale easier.
With Skai’s Mirroring Smart Tag, you get:
- Advanced Insights. Skai’s Smart Tags take a holistic view of your paid search campaigns to surface learnings
- Actionable Intelligence. Using metrics that matter to your business, Skai identifies the best campaigns to expand cross-publisher
- Automatic Impact. Scaling your best search campaigns takes just a few clicks, and all future optimizations are automatically reflected in the new campaigns as well
Microsoft Advertising campaign mirroring in Skai
Skai’s cutting-edge solutions help marketers unlock the full potential of their paid search campaigns
Skai empowers the world’s leading brands and agencies across industries to manage omnichannel digital marketing campaigns. Our omnichannel marketing platform includes solutions for retail media, paid search, paid social, and app marketing. We’ll keep you at the forefront of the digital evolution with data and insights, marketing execution, and measurement tools that work together to drive powerful brand growth.
Please schedule a brief demo for more information on how Skai can help you with your Microsoft Advertising program and any else you need to maximize your paid search success.