Powering the future of market intelligence
Fulfilling all of your market intelligence needs
Put customer needs at the heart of your decisions.
- Understand consumer discussions and motivations over time
- Identify consumer needs across different ecommerce channels
- Explore areas where consumer needs are currently being unmet
- Monitor consumer sentiment towards brands & products
- Predict future needs and forecast the size of the opportunity
Gain critical first- or fast-mover advatage.
- Identify new trends gaining momentum in the ecosystem
- Quantify trends to identify what stage of development they are at
- Understand which trends present the biggest opportunities
- Uncover the trends and attributes driving growth
- Pinpoint the brands already aligned to emerging trends
Optimize your portfolio, matching product to person.
- Detect early signals of innovation and assess nascent product concepts
- Identify the leading brands associated with specific product claims
- Uncover new opportunities for product innovation and renovation
- Understand how product perceptions change over time
- Evaluate emerging trends and attributes for product development
Leave your competition in the dust.
- Keep a pulse on novel competitor claims
- Anticipate your rivals’ next move ahead of time
- Understand competitors positioning & conquer share of voice
- Monitor how competitors are affecting your own performance
- Identify competitive brands as possible M&A targets
Build a brand that consumers will love.
- Monitor consumer sentiment and attitudes towards brands
- Align your brand with consumer sentiment & social culture
- Assess brand positioning relative to the market
- Inform brand purpose, messaging and marketing strategies
- Detect emerging market situations that pose a threat to your brand
Improve actionability and increase marketing effectiveness.
- Align your media mix to optimal channel investments
- Plan campaigns around upcoming trends & consumer needs
- Surface the most effective messages in your creative
- Analyze how competition affects marketing performance
- Optimize campaigns to resonate with specific audiences
Whatever your question, Skai™ has the answer.
Where are consumer needs not being met?
By plotting consumer discussions and sentiment against product claims, Skai™ empowers brands to identify the unmet needs of consumers and surface new opportunities for product development, brand messaging and more.
Case Study: Reckitt understands unmet needs through the eye of the consumer
What trend will be the “next big thing”?
By identifying emerging trends at an attribute level and forecasting their future sales value, Skai™ ensures that brands are able to identify the next big trend before anyone else.
Case Study: Pepsi Utilizes Skai™ to build its next billion-dollar brand
Which brands should be considered for acquisition?
Skai™ helps companies track the brands most associated with emerging trends and predict their growth over time to help you identify potential partners or M&A targets.
Blog: Improve M&A Decision-Making with Advanced Data & Analytics
Is marketing surfacing the most effective messaging in its creative?
By better understanding consumer needs and buying behaviors, Skai™ enables brands to optimize messaging, channels and creative to boost discoverability, find upsell opportunities and maximize seasonal opportunities.
Which brand claims are resonating with consumers?
Skai™ helps companies assess brand health by providing an unbiased view of consumer sentiment and perception, gauging positioning relative to competitors and refining brand initiatives through a greater understanding about how their purpose aligns to consumer needs.
Should I be aware of any competitive threats?
Skai™ provides granular insights into competitor activity—including new product launches, brands gaining sharing voice and early innovators in the category—in order to monitor their every move and predict what they will do next.