Wine, advertising, and creating authentic connections with customers: all of these and more were topics served up at Skai’s annual K8 client conference. The lovely Meritage Resort in Napa Valley, California, provided the venue for Skai’s clients to come together, experience perspectives on communication and craft, and discuss strategies with Skai and leading publishers like Pinterest, Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Oath, and Amazon.
Over a full menu of stories, presentations, and roundtables, special cheers were reserved for announcements from Skai’s product team. Some highlights included:
- Updates for Skai’s core applications in Search, Local, and Social to support upcoming ad formats and performance features. Special applause was given for demos of Skai’s new backend architecture filtering 100M keywords in just a few seconds.
- Fresh creation-flow functionality in Skai’s new E-Commerce application, which launched in September and already has 200 brands actively engaged in running product advertising campaigns on Amazon. This E-Commerce solution is also the first to support Skai’s new Products Manager capability, bringing cross-campaign management and analysis with a product-first point of view.
- The introduction of a new Skai solution, Skai Apps, with support for mobile app installation and engagement. Built and extended after driving successful campaigns for mobile gaming companies, Skai Apps is filling its glass with a strong vintage of cohort analysis, universal app campaign support, and multi-publisher execution to bring app advertising to all verticals.
But Skai’s applications were only part of the update; spotlights were also shown for Skai’s holistic orchestration capabilities:
- The newly introduced Audience Manager brings first-class support for CRM and publisher audiences so advertisers can keep their consumers in focus and drive even stronger results.
- New enhancements for Skai’s Creative Manager, which manages, formats, and (coming soon!) recommends the best creative for working with key audiences.
- The general availability of Skai’s Budget Manager for forecasting and monitoring business goals, as well as shifting budgets across media to achieve the marketer’s KPIs.
- Skai’s flagship machine learning services, foundational to Budget Manager above and driving over 50M daily updates to our clients’ campaigns, also grew far beyond bid management to support more self-service options, higher levels of market performance, and coordination with publisher optimization controls.
Most surprisingly, after announcing support for many of the publisher’s extended native advertising networks available, Skai announced that it provided access to the highest volume of advertising inventory in the industry, eliminating the dilemma advertisers have between choosing high-quality engaging native advertising and maximizing reach and scale. See Skai’s press release here.
For those who missed it, we’ve included some of our favorite moments from the conference in the video below.
And to keep the excitement going for our clients who could not attend K8 this year, we are bringing special events to New York, Chicago, London, and Munich to share these many innovations with you in March.
Please reach out to your Skai account team to find when we are coming to a town near you!