San Francisco (September 23, 2013) – Kenshoo (www.Kenshoo.com), the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, recently announced the winners of the first annual Skai Infinity Awards, also known as the Infinities, to recognize outstanding achievements in the pursuit of Infinite Optimization.
Skai started the Infinity Awards program to showcase the best work by marketers leveraging the Skai platform in innovative ways to deliver business value.
The Infinities award-winning campaigns include:
- Tesco for Infinite Search Optimization
- iProspect for Infinite Local Optimization
- Starcom MediaVest and Travelodge for Infinite Performance Optimization
These marketers achieved the following results:
- Tesco Wine saw year-over-year (YoY) improvements including a 66 percent increase in traffic, 60 percent increase in conversions and a 51 percent spike in revenue
- iProspect successfully improved team efficiency by 60 percent
- Starcom MediaVest and Travelodge generated an 18 percent increase in revenue and 46 percent increase in room bookings YoY
Skai also awarded honorable mentions to the following agencies:
- Haystak Digital Marketing for Infinite Growth Optimization
- MediaVest for Infinite Portfolio Optimization
- Digital Net Agency (DNA) for Infinite Workflow Optimization
- Chacka Marketing for Infinite Entry Optimization
“Infinite Optimization is the shared goal between Skai and our clients to continually improve every step of the customer journey and drive optimal marketing performance,” said Aaron Goldman, CMO of Skai. “The Skai Infinity Awards recognize leading brand and agencies that embody the spirit of infinite optimization and leverage Skai to achieve remarkable results.”
Entries for the Infinities were scored by the Skai executive team based on three criteria: how the entry utilized the Skai platform and its functionality, innovative implementation or use-cases of Skai functionality, and the results achieved. In total, 23 different campaigns were submitted for consideration and the full entries can be viewed at Kenshoo.com/Infinities.
Skai awarded the first annual Infinities during K8, its global client summit which took place in Sausalito, California on September 9, 2013. More information on the K8 Summit is available at Kenshoo.com/K8 along with slideshow presentations from the event.
Skai is a digital marketing technology company that engineers premium solutions for search marketing, social media and online advertising. Brands, agencies and developers use Skai Search, Skai Social, Skai Local and Skai SmartPath to direct more than $25 billion in annual client sales revenue. The Skai platform delivers Infinite OptimizationTM through closed-loop targeting, universal integration, and dynamic attribution. Skai’s adaptive technology, proven algorithms, and unmatched scale power campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Skai clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Media, Hitwise, iREP, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Skai has 16 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance and Tenaya Capital. Please visit www.Kenshoo.com for more information.
Skai brand and product names are trademarks of Skai Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.