The State of Retail Media 2022
To get a better understanding of the trends driving this channel, Skai and BWG Strategy surveyed mid-level and senior-level decision-makers who spend a key portion of their week involved in retail media.
In our first report, we examined some of the key takeaways from the survey. But now, in our Complete Results version, we are releasing all of the results from that research. Read this complimentary report to learn how industry experts are approaching retail media.
One of the unique challenges of retail media (versus paid search or paid social) is that there are dozens of publishers (retailers) to choose from. We wanted to get a better understanding of how much flexibility practitioners have to move budgets among them.
Conducted in January 2022, this first annual State of Retail Media Survey captures feedback from 163 of the world’s leading agencies, brands, aggregators, technology providers, publishers, and retailers.
Some of the survey questions include:
- How would you describe the results of your retail media programs in 2021?
- What percentage of your total marketing budget is retail media? How will that change next year?
- What are your two biggest retail media challenges?
Learn how retail media experts responded in this new report containing the full set of survey questions asked to retail media professionals.
Read this complimentary report today to learn more about what’s happening right now in retail media in areas such as:
- Budget allocation and performance
- Challenges to growth
- Integration with other digital advertising channels
- Agency and third-party platform usage
- Types of data utilized
- Program maturity