Commerce Advertising: Retailer Private Ad Marketplaces Cater to the New Needs of Manufacturers
Within online stores, retailers are creating new opportunities to talk directly to their customers through new types of advertising and product promotions on their online sites. These new types of commerce advertising offer manufacturers a powerful and rapidly expanding marketing channel that can reach interested shoppers further down the funnel than ever before—at the point of purchase. As brand manufacturers become data-driven performance marketers and are able to show high and expanding ROI to their finance organizations, more ad dollars are unlocked to flow to retailers.
This report explains:
- The rise of commerce advertising
- The 5 most powerful value propositions for marketers
- The major retailers involved in the channel
- The infrastructure requirements to offer commerce advertising
- Whether retailers should build, buy, or partner to accelerate their solutions