About The Position
Skai is a go-to-market engine that powers brand decisions and execution with actionable intelligence for accuracy, speed, and agility in making customer connections.
Skai’s™ platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media activation, testing, and measurement, enabling product developers, consumer and market insights teams, brand managers, and marketers to make predictions, plan strategies, and benefit from connected omnichannel launches.
We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We are proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we are even prouder of the people behind it.
That`s where you come in!
Skai (formerly Kenshoo), an industry-leading digital marketing software, is looking to expand the finance team and add a Head of Billing to join our growing team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee and streamline the corporate billing process.
- Manage a global team of 3 professionals.
- Take a significant part in the revenue reporting process.
- Overview execution of billing tasks, in a timely manner and in accordance with
- agreements with customers.
- Month-end closing and mid-month analysis of the billing information
- Working alongside the WW company units and collaborating with cross functional
- Provide support in relation to customers and billing related queries
- Manage the Billing database, including customer details
- Take part in billing systems integrations, from discovery to implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting/ Economics/Experienced ( 3+ years) Bookkeeper with an stg.3 diploma
- Solid understanding of basic accounting and bookkeeping principles, especially related to revenue recognition
- Proven ability to calculate, post, and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Strong analytical capabilities and ability to handle big DB
- Customer service orientation and Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Information systems orientation (ERP, CRM, BI) and good excel skills
- Proficiency in English