About The Position
Skai (formerly Kenshoo), an industry-leading digital marketing software, is looking to expand the product team with a data and product enthusiast to lead data products and data aspects.
Skai works in a dynamic market that constantly provides new opportunities for innovation. Delivering solutions for leading marketing agencies and brands while partnering with the premium publishers (e.g. Facebook + Instagram, Google, and many more), Skai places special focus on driving a differentiated experience and value, and the product team plays the key role in this effort.
As a Data product manager at Skai, you will:
- Lead the development of Skai’s data features and products. With the products you lead, our clients and partners will be more data-driven and ROI effective. You will help them achieve their goals through data and optimization.
- Own the end-to-end data-product life-cycle from requirement collection to release planning and engage with data management peers to execution.
- Be an expert on our data, with a deep understanding of how, where, and why it’s generated and processed and how it can work for our clients and for us.
- Build your industry expertise, working with leading brands and agencies, partners, customer success, and sales teams, driving new capabilities and innovations, basing the future of our products on this experience.
- Work with data engineering, analysts, scientists, and cross-functional product teams to maximize the impact of data use on the company’s revenue.
- Define and drive execution of the internal data products roadmap.
- This role has a strong technical emphasis and requires a heavy background with data analytics, measurements, and optimization.
- 3+ years experience with data analysis, data science, big data, data PM
- 2+ years experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products.
- Have an analytical mindset with problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills and fluent English. Capable of clearly explaining complex aspects to less technical stakeholders.
- BA/BSc in information science or equivalent.
- A proven ability to run complex technical projects in a dynamic environment.
- Project management, driving, and communication skills (Hebrew & English), effectively managing projects, and working cross-team.
- Experience with data platforms, including ETLs, warehousing, and analytics.
- Experience building customer-facing products using real-time data.