About The Position
Skai (formerly Kenshoo) is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing and insights-to-activation platform software, but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, play hard, and always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Application security (AppSec) is an integral part of our products’ security and our company’s reputation.
Join a leading team generating a Software as a Service application that provides an insights-to-activation platform for driving success across the full circle of go-to-market.
We’re building Artificial intelligence-driven technology products and solutions for data intelligence, experimentation, media activation, and measurement.
You will work closely with development and DevOps teams to ensure the security of our applications.
- Application security backlog owner
- Assess and set priorities for identified risks and vulnerabilities
- Support application security reviews: Threat modeling, Application code (in-house) & dependencies (libraries, packages, etc.), Authentication & authorization flows, Application configuration, Data privacy (encryption, anonymization)
- Assess and push adoption of tooling & in-house solutions for addressing security threats.
- Educate for secure development: Cultivate best practices, organize training, grow security champions in teams
- Work closely with the company’s CISO to drive application security compliance
- Report to the VP Platform in the R&D organization
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in application security roles in a medium-large organization.
- 2+ years of experience in a leadership role (architect, team lead, etc.).
- Experience with OWASP, threat analysis & modeling, and security tools.
- Excellent soft skills and professional communication skills, clearly articulating complex topics.
- Development experience, preferably with Java & Python.
- Advantage - experience with security best practices and solutions in AWS.