About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
The Senior Expert Services Manager is a dynamic thought leader tasked with providing world-class services and strategic consultation to Skai clients. Strategic planning, day to day enablement and client account management and optimization of Amazon Advertising campaigns will be the primary responsibilities of this role. This Senior Manager is ultimately responsible for all facets of assigned account program performance and client satisfaction on the Skai Retail Media management platform. Working with our Director of Retail Media Expert Services, this person will execute and lead services that ensure high growth for our industry leading clients.
Candidates must have extensive Retail Media paid media management experience, including a strong aptitude for data analysis. The ideal candidate will have insights and skills from leading strategy to execution for enterprise brands, as well as deep knowledge of the Amazon ecosystem. In addition to serving external clients, this role will support internal stakeholders by serving as a Retail Media expert for the region with opportunities to drive innovation across a rapidly growing number of publishers and underpinning Skai's role as a leader in commerce.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Uphold the team mission to bring about client success within Retail Media marketing and management
- Oversee execution and optimization of campaigns to exceed the clients’ goals, including hands-on keyboards management
- Act as a consultant and advisor to clients regarding media planning and best practices
- Communicate the success and performance of assigned accounts, both internally and externally
- Provide paid media solutions & expert platform support to clients to enable them to use Skai's tools effectively
- Closely support our client services team and existing clients through QBR and strategic consulting support as needed
- Pursue solutions for managed clients beyond the tools and templates available as needed
- Partner with the product development, sales, technical account management and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- Passion, curiosity & a drive to finding efficiencies & opportunities for growth
- Desire to deliver best-in-class service
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, both in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Undergraduate degree
- 3-5 years experience with hands on paid Amazon media campaign implementation, optimization and management experience
- 4+ years client-facing or customer service experience
- Data analysis, Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience with other Retail Media ads platforms such as Citrus Ads, Criteo, Walmart, Instacart
- Experience with Vendor Central, Seller Central and Amazon display activations
- Experience collaborating with a global team both locally and virtually is preferred
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make a client successful
- Experience with Skai or other search marketing platforms is preferred
- Ability to travel up to 10%-15%
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.