About The Position
Thanks for checking out the Growth Director position at Skai!
Who we are
● Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in digital media being managed on the Skai platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Retain and grow assigned strategic enterprise clients managing senior level relationships & overall partnership
● Grow net new revenue (NRR via upsell/cross sell opportunities) across assigned regional enterprise clients via Global expansion, product expansion, growing new lines of business or creation of custom project
● Manage the renewal process, including identifying opportunities, negotiation and finalization of contracts to deliver net retention rate growth (NRR).
● Pipeline development; account planning; forecasting, and proactive management of leads across assigned regional enterprise clients
● Lead account development by developing established relationships with senior level client executives & key decision makers
● Represent Skai at client, industry and other events
● Be an expert in your client’s industry including understanding their business needs and challenges and exemplify how Skai is their partner
● Be an expert, both internally and externally, in understanding Skai products and positioning
● Partner with the Client Success team to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction, and ongoing support with your assigned clients
Additional Job Requirements:
● 5-8+ years sales experience to include selling SaaS based software and service solutions
● Skilled use of Salesforce and other sales productivity tools
More about Skai:
● The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
● Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
● We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
The salary range for this position is $90,000 - $135,000 base plus strong commission plan and equity. The actual salary amount will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data.
Join us! We've been looking for you
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form