About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing and market intelligence solutions but we're even prouder of the people behind it. This is where you come in! Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Skai is seeking a Director of Sales, Apps, who will be responsible for increasing our revenue and market share within App focused clients across all markets in the US. As part of our team your role will be strategic to cultivating long-term partnerships, and increasing our solution footprint across these clients and for Skai. Reporting to the Regional Vice President of Sales, you will be expected to meet and exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales campaigns within the world's biggest brands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive Skai Apps solution sales across your assigned territory
- Manage pipeline development, account growth and all forecasting of your opportunities
- Responsible for ensuring client satisfaction and serving as your client’s representative to internal constituents
- Be an expert in Apps and the business needs of this market.
- Be an expert, both internally and externally, in articulating Skai’s Apps solution and positioning
- Partner with Client Success team to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, growth and ongoing partnership with clients
- Provide ongoing product feedback to internal stakeholders within our product organization
What you'll bring to the table:
- 5+ years of software sales and/or sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be successful at running consultative sales processes in large and complex prospect organizations.
- App software sales experience, download and/or measurement, is ideal
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Must be genuine and authentic but most importantly exemplify Skai’s core values as part of your relationship building skills
- We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering success
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
- Out of the box thinker - Creative approach to closing and expanding business
This position can be based in New York CIty, Chicago, San Francisco or Los Angeles