About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Full Stack developer position!
Who are we?
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize the return from our solutions.
- We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in ad spend being managed on the SkaiTM platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are a hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
So what's a Full Stack developer at Skai?
- You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities, be innovative, and provide creative solutions.
- You’ll develop end to end user-facing features with Java and React
- You’ll collaborate with product managers, UX designers, architects, and team members to deliver great products and features in high quality.
- You’ll continuously learn and evaluate new technologies and think of new ideas in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- You’ll ensure the technical feasibility of new features
- You’ll work on Microservices with CI/CD on AWS with Docker and K8s, Troubleshoot, and test.
- You’ll maintain the core product software and databases.
- You’ll help and be a technical mentor to other team members
How do I know if it's the right job for me?
- If you are experienced as a Java developer (3+ years).
- If you are experienced with building web applications.
- If you are Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills person.
- If you believe in Proactive with a ‘get things done’ attitude
- If you are a team player with great interpersonal skills
- If you describe yourself as an Independent, detail-oriented, and organized person.
Join us! we've been looking for you
Other qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Experience with microservices and CI/CD
- Experience with Spring or equivalent
- Familiarity with Docker and K8s
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Kibana or DataDog
- Familiarity with client-side analytic tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!