About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the QA Engineer position!
Who are we?
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in ad spend being managed on the SkaiTM platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
So what's a QA Engineer at Skai?
As a QA engineer, you will be responsible for analyzing, defining, and implementing tests for a big data complex system that collects and processes billions of records into AI-driven models.
More specifically, what will you be doing?
- Be responsible for all Quality aspects including writing automation and performance testing to proactively monitor production.
- Be part of a scrum team, working closely with the developers, DevOps & product teammates.
- Define and implement In production QA processes and tools and monitor and analyze issues in our real-time data collection in production.
- Test end-to-end data flows and data enrichment processes.
- Lead complete testing cycle in agile development: test strategy → execution → automation & maintenance
- Develop and build test automation using java and frameworks like JUnit, cucumber, and more.
- Become the quality advocate inside the scrum team. Lead the Team to become better, plan better, and proactive help clients achieve their goals.
How do I know if it's the right job for me?
- If you enjoy combining analytical thinking technical understanding of the highly complex systems and a strong understanding of user behavior
- If you are an experienced QA engineer (3+ years) who has a passion for a highly technical working environment.
- If you want to be part of full end-to-end ownership of complex systems helping the biggest brands in the world.
- If you are a people person with a Can-Do attitude - Strong leadership skills and are self-motivated.
Join us! we've been looking for you
Other qualifications and experience
- Experience with complex server/client systems, writing and executing test plans for holistic solutions-Must
- Experience in Big Data environments and tools - Must
- Highly skilled with SQL - Must
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, automation methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in OO coding.
- Experience with SAAS products and continuous deployment testing strategies - an advantage
- Experience with Snowflake - big advantage
- Experience with Airflow (or another open-source data pipeline) - a big advantage
If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!