Intent Driven Messaging: High-intent keyword recommendations and AI-generated headlines
What is Intent Driven Messaging?
Intent Driven Messaging (IDM) analyzes your paid search program for high-intent keywords not included in your search ads and recommends their inclusion in the ad copy. In turn, ads better reflect consumer search intent, driving higher engagement and efficiency.
Through a new integration with OpenAI, IDM will help you save hours of time by providing complete, ready-to-use, ad headlines created by generative AI, at the click of a button.
How does it work?
- Search term reports and performance data retrieved from Google
- Machine learning used to separate search terms and ad copy into words and phrases
- Words already in the current ad copy are identified and removed from the output
- The remaining words and correlating performance data are grouped together under topics
- Topics for missing user intent and the size of the opportunity are suggested for ads
- Generative AI Headlines will create more engaging ad headlines that capture users’ attention and drive increased conversions.
What are the benefits?
“With the seamless integration of Generative AI into Intent-Driven Messaging, crafting captivating headlines is now a breeze. We’re saving valuable time while enjoying higher engagement, click-through rates and converting search terms. These AI-generated headlines truly understand our audience’s intent and have taken our marketing efforts to new heights while cutting manual maintenance time in half. Skai continues to be our go-to platform for innovative solutions that deliver data driven results.”
Senior PPC Specialist, Straight North