Q3 2022 Quarterly Digital Trends Report
- How performance marketing channels responded to shifting consumer demands
- How advertisers reached consumers in a challenging economy
- Key performance indicators for the third quarter of the year across retail media, paid search, and paid social
- Details on what drove notable trends and changes over time in each advertising channel
Retail media spending benefitted from continued retailer expansion and incremental advertiser investment for Amazon Prime Day in July.
Search has seen consistent spending levels through most of the year across all campaign types, although shopping campaigns in particular saw a decrease in investment as average cost-per-click dropped.
Social advertiser spending was mainly due to shopping and commerce campaigns. The channel experienced lower CPM, but bigger gains in impressions.
In this report:
Download the report to learn quarter-over-quarter and year-over-year digital advertising campaign performance trends from Q3 2022. Highlights include:
- Ad prices declined across retail media, search, and social.
- Volume of ad impressions and clicks increased across channels.
- Omnichannel marketing continued to grow.