If you’re a UK-based retail media marketer and would like to share your point of view over a pint, please get in touch with me at email@example.com.
Greetings, and welcome back to Retail Media Thursdays (RMT) with Skai!
This series is designed to create a space for people working in retail media to share ideas, enhance their expertise, and deliberate on successful tactics. Industry experts join us in every episode to address pertinent issues in retail media.
Our objective is to establish connections among our partners, clients, and all professionals in retail media. By doing so, we can collaborate, gain knowledge from one another, and experience mutual growth and prosperity.
We extend a warm invitation to you to join us every Thursday for Retail Media Thursdays. Together, let’s embark on a thrilling voyage through the realm of retail media!
RMT, Episode 6: Ben O’Mahoney
In this episode, Skai chats with Ocado Retail’s Ben O’Mahoney at The Square Pig in London.
Tune in as we sit down over a pint to discuss:
- 📏 The need for standardization in retail media and the role of advertisers in guiding standardization efforts
- 🔀 Cross-channel distribution in retail media and the challenges in achieving cross-platform attribution
- 🤝 The potential for more collaboration in data with retailers and other retailers in the market
- 🤔 The hype around retail media and the potential for fragmentation and complexities like in programmatic
- 📈 The potential for retail media to drive value back into the business with assets like data.
These are just a few of the topic areas covered in this compelling chat with Ben.
The Square Pig (30-32 Procter St, London WC1V 6NX)
Like what you saw? There’s more.
After watching this episode with Ben O’Mahoney, we welcome you to check out our other episodes:
- 🗣️ Episode 1: Alice Anson from Nectar360
- 🎯 Episode 2: Antoine Jamet from Criteo
- 🌟 Episode 3: Jason Wescott from Xaxis
- 🛍️ Episode 4: Jonathan Lewis-Jones from Publicis Commerce
- 🌍 Episode 5: Larisa Dumitru from GroupM Nexus]
- 🛒 Episode 6: Gemma Spence from VMLY&R Commerce
Looking for a retail media technology partner that understands omnichannel?
As part of Skai’s omnichannel marketing platform, our Retail Media solution empowers brands to plan, execute, and measure digital campaigns that meet consumers when and where they shop. Built with best-in-class automation and optimization capabilities, our unified platform allows you to manage campaigns on 30+ retailers, including Amazon, Walmart, Target, and Instacart, all in one place.
For more information, we invite you to schedule a demo with our team to see our cutting-edge innovation.