About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Senior Software Engineer Position!
Who are we?
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning, and measurement solutions to complement and maximize the return from our solutions.
- We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in ad spending is managed on the SkaiTM platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
So what's a Software Engineer position at Skai?
- You’ll do End-to-end development of Skai products and features, from design to implementation and from the database to the client
- You’ll solve diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting-edge systems
- You’ll collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products of high quality.
- You’ll help and be a technical mentor to other team members.
- You’ll analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and stability of Skai products, environments, and tools.
- You’ll continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
How do I know if it's the right job for me?
- If you are experienced as a Java developer (6+ years).
- Familiarity with RabbitMQ and Kafka
- Familiarity with microservices and CI/CD
- If you enjoy provides an opportunity for software creativity and growth
- If you have “A get-things-done” approach
- If you’re experienced working on a data-intensive product with strong analytical thinking, and systematic problem-solving skills.
- If your expectations are to take on end-to-end responsibilities, be innovative, and provide creative solutions for problems at a high scale
Other qualifications and experience:
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design
- Strong Server-Side Skills
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- Deep understanding of Java 11, Spring
- Experience in a Big Data development role.
- Experience in developing SaaS products & platforms
If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form