About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Skai works in a dynamic market that constantly provides new opportunities for innovation. Delivering solutions for leading marketing agencies and brands while partnering with the premium publishers (e.g. Facebook + Instagram, Google, and many more), Skai places special focus on driving a differentiated experience and value, and the product team plays the key role in this effort. To support the needs of a rapidly growing organization, Skai is looking for individuals who are passionate about products to join our growing team and help craft the future of online marketing.
What’s the job?
- As a Product Manager at Skai, you will be leading the development of one of Skai's flagship products.
- This role has a strong technical emphasis and requires a heavy background in data analytics, measurements, and optimization.
- As part of your role, you will study market needs and trends across the industry and serve as the customer's voice to represent their needs, processes, and required solutions inside the company.
- You will be building your industry expertise, working with leading brands and agencies, partners, customer success, and sales teams, driving new capabilities and innovations, basing the future of our products on this experience.
- Day to day work involves close collaboration with Product Management colleagues, data scientists, UX/UI experts, and R&D counterparts to define the backlog and functional specifications
- 2+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products.
- Deep understanding of customer experience and being able to bridge the gap between statistics and a friendly, business-oriented interface
- Strong Presentation skills and fluent English - experience with communicating with clients and collecting market feedback
- Project management, driving, and communication skills (Hebrew & English), effectively managing projects, and working cross-team.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively, including proven ability to work closely with overseas teams.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking