About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
As a Data Scientist in Skai, you will be a part of a large and innovative data group, researching and developing a new line of products with massive business impact to create business value through Data Science and Machine Learning methods at the edge of technology. The role consists of understanding customers and product requirements, identifying and defining functionality from conception to delivery, exploring data, ‘connecting the dots’, creating and improving algorithms and ML pipelines, building measurement tools, providing data visualizations, and more. Ultimately, your code will go all the way to production, with all the responsibility and satisfaction.
- 2+ years of significant hands-on data science experience in the industry - a MUST.
- Great technical and conceptual understanding of modern & classic ML algorithms.
- Strong programming skills in Python.
- Ability to enjoy working collaboratively with other team members and own projects end-to-end.
- Comfortable diving into challenging, open-ended problems.
- Time series modeling and analysis
- Deep learning frameworks
- Modern NLP techniques - an advantage