About The Position
Thanks for checking out the Sales Development Representative (SDR) position at Skai!
Who we are
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in digital media being managed on the Skai platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions
A Sales Development Rep (SDR) at Skai
- Is responsible for playing an integral role in developing new opportunities with enterprise brands via initial sales efforts and outreach. Conduct research and engage with prospective clients to uncover needs and qualify sales leads across paid search, paid social, apps and incrementality solutions.
More specifically, what will you be doing?
- Collaborate with your Sales Directors and SDR colleagues
- Conduct research to uncover and qualify prospects
- Set discovery meetings
- Manage your pipeline to meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales development goals
- Engage and provide initial introduction of our solutions to diverse, enterprise-class audiences ranging from C-Level to Marketing Execs to practitioners
- Collaborate across multiple departments
So what skills should our SDR have?
- 1-3 years of sales, internship or other relevant experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to build a career in digital media and technology sales
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of prospecting software ( Salesforce, Groove, TryProspect & Linkedin Navigator, ZoomInfo) or eager to learn skills
- Technical expertise and ability to acquire knowledge of new products
The salary range for this position is $50,000 - $60,000 plus commissions. The actual salary amount will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is eligible for additional bonus compensation, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
More about Us:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! we've been looking for you!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form