About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
The Skai Search Client Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for overseeing all facets of client utilization of the Skai Search management platform. The CSM is ultimately accountable for clients' satisfaction and ability to leverage Skai Search to drive ROI for Search Marketing initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have great project management skills, excellent technical credentials, hands on experience implementing Facebook and other social marketing campaigns and most importantly, a consultative approach to addressing client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Skai Client Success Directors to actively build relationships with client partners
- Assist Client Success Directors in driving client retention, and identifying business growth opportunities
- Provide initial, and ongoing training to clients to enable them to effectively use the Skai platform
- Assist clients in basic implementation and usage of Skai products
- Provide technical support and search marketing best practice and strategy recommendations
- Communicating regularly with the customer to evaluate satisfaction
- Ability to understand clients’ business goals, to anticipate future needs and help determine the ideal solution
- Partner closely with the product development, sales, technical account management and sales engineers to drive platform innovation and capture market opportunity
- To collaborate with ecommerce, Local and Search client success teams
- Energized by solving problems and finding opportunities to make clients successful
- Ensure client expectations are exceeded!
- B.A. or B.S.
- Hands on SEM campaign implementation and management experience
- Ability to understand basic SEM analytics
- Ability to perform detailed client audits to identify client needs or workflow gaps
- 2+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements for the Skai Search platform
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Experience collaborating with a team both locally and virtually
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Skai or other SEM platform experience preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - in writing and verbally
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Results oriented
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.