About The Position
Display Product Manager - Job description
Who are we?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Skai works in a dynamic market that constantly provides new opportunities for innovation. Delivering solutions for leading marketing agencies and brands while partnering with the premium publishers (e.g. Amazon, Walmart, Target, Instacart, and many more), Skai places special focus on driving a differentiated experience and value, and the product team plays the key role in this effort. To support the needs of a rapidly growing organization, Skai is looking for individuals who are passionate about products to join our growing team and help craft the future of online marketing.
What’s the job?
- As a Product Manager at Skai, you will be leading the development of Skai’s Full Funnel Product.
- As part of your role, you will study market needs and trends across the industry and serve as the customer's voice to represent their needs, processes, and required solutions inside the company; as well as crafting innovative, smart and useful solutions.
- You will be building your industry expertise, working with leading brands and agencies, partners, customer success, and sales teams, driving new capabilities and innovations, basing the future of our products on this experience.
- Day to day work involves close collaboration with Product Management colleagues, data scientists, UX/UI experts, and R&D counterparts to define the backlog and functional specifications
- Significant experience and expertise in Display from the Demand side - Display and/or Streaming and/or CTV. Supply side knowledge is great, but the Demand side is preferable.
- 3+ years of experience as a Product Manager with proven ability to specify and deliver quality products.
- Experience in an adjacent role, that requires understanding and articulating client needs, analyzing and synthesizing different sources of input, data and information, and articulating solutions and/or requirements - will be a must in case the candidate has no hands on product management experience.
- Deep understanding of customer experience and being able to bridge the gap between statistics and a friendly, business-oriented interface
- Strong Presentation skills and fluent English - experience with communicating with clients and collecting market feedback
- Project management, driving, and communication skills (Hebrew & English), effectively managing projects, and working cross-team.
- Ability to lead and work collaboratively, including proven ability to work closely with overseas teams.
- Creativity and out-of-the-box thinking.
- Senior presence and mindset - self starter, can carry high level conversations and represent Skai and specifically our product organization in different levels of audiences and situations.
More about Us:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! we've been looking for you!
This role is open to candidates located in New York.
At Skai we have comprehensive medical coverage, employer match retirement savings and generous paid time off. More importantly, we offer the things that make Skai a great place to develop your potential, both professionally and personally. In addition, you will also receive:
- Dental and vision coverage
- Employee share options program
- Generous paid family leave policy
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Life insurance and short/long term disability
- Professional growth stipend
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Office commuting benefits
- ClassPass Membership
- Volunteering and community opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company sponsored employee social events
- Office lunches and fully stocked kitchen
The annual salary range for this position is $140,000-150,000. The actual salary will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is also eligible for additional quarterly bonus compensation through one of Skai’s highly attractive incentive plans, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form