About The Position
Client Solutions Specialist, Skai 24x7
As the core of the Skai 24x7 Support Team, Client Solutions Specialists handle incoming support tickets and live chat inquiries from Skai clients and address or escalate those tickets as needed. This role requires you to be a strong technical expert, a project manager, an exceptional written communicator, and to approach your work with an analytical, problem-solving mindset that puts Skai’s clients first. The globally dispersed Skai 24x7 team works out of local offices under a hybrid work model. Recent college graduates looking to start a career in online marketing or SaaS are encouraged to apply!
What You’ll Do:
● Provide practical and helpful solutions by utilizing in-depth training, internal resources, and an investigative mindset to review, analyze, and resolve support requests submitted by Skai’s clients.
● Enable real time support for Skai’s clients during work hours by responding to live chat support requests.
● Manage and re-prioritize your personal queue of support tickets on a daily basis.
● Partner with the global Skai 24x7 Support Team to fulfill complex requests and meet quarterly goals.
● Build a deep understanding of Skai processes and best practices, partnering with or re-routing tasks to other teams when appropriate.
● Become a subject matter expert in online advertising and Skai’s products while helping the team meet and surpass quarterly performance benchmarks.
● Identify potential opportunities to improve Skai's products, processes, and documentation.
● Continually strive to provide the best customer service possible by upholding Skai’s core values of Innovation, Passion, Integrity, and Humility.
What You’ll Need:
● Relatable experience working in a customer-facing role (having worked with demanding clients is a big plus).
● A passion to understand how things work paired with the ability to intake, translate, and resolve complex technical challenges.
● Demonstrated interest or experience in advertising, software, and technology (internships and contract work count!)
● Outstanding written communication skills and project management experience.
● Working knowledge of MS Excel (formulas, pivot tables, macros...)
● The desire to prove yourself and continue to seek career-advancing challenges.
● Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
● Ability to work standard hours with flexibility to shift hours to cover for other regions and/or major holidays and peak seasons when needed.
● Undergraduate college degree or comparable certification \ experience.
● Positive and outgoing attitude.
● Advantage - Fluency in written and spoken German, Spanish, or French
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form