About The Position
Are you a super developer? Have you practiced team-leading and were very good at it?
Want to do both in an extremely dynamic environment? We are looking for you!
As a Java team leader, you will lead a team generating an Online Software as a Service Application which provides a sophisticated platform for Online Advertising Campaign Management, integrating with search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, and others.
This role provides an opportunity for software creativity and leadership: You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities and be innovative, as the task is far from trivial. The working atmosphere is young, dynamic, and fun, yet demanding, mission-oriented, and customer-oriented, all at the same time.
- Extensive development experience (at least 3 years in Java, SQL), with strong analytical skills.
- At least 2 years of managing teams of 4+ members.
- Good understanding of server and client-side technologies, Object-Oriented Analysis and Design, Translation of feature requirements into SW design.
- Good development methodologies, coding practices, and understanding of SW infrastructures.
- Ability to manage and lead while still being a hands-on developer
- Knowledge and experience in writing tested code (Junit/Mockito/etc.)
- Deep understanding of software architecture (building robust/scalable/high-performance systems)
- Solid knowledge in some of the following can be an advantage: internet advertising, Java frameworks, Google AdWords.
- Team players, quick learners, winners. People who can grow into leadership positions.
- Experience practicing Agile methodologies - Advantage
- Experience with OLAP data modeling - Advantage