About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Salesforce System Analyst position!
Who are we:
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in ad spend being managed on the SkaiTM platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
So what’s Salesforce system Analyst at Skai:
- The person holding this position will have a key role in the analysis, design, and implementation of new features and functionality changes to the company's internal information systems.
- This includes Salesforce, Sales BI, integration tools, and other applications as well as ongoing maintenance of those systems.
More specifically, what will you be doing?
- You will analyze the design and implement functional changes on Salesforce and other supporting systems
- You’ll be in charge of ongoing data maintenance and data cleansing
- You will gather functional requirements from various stakeholders in the organization
- You will tailor and manage the integration between the different information systems
How Do I know If it’s the right job for me:
- If you are an experienced Salesforce admin and want to step into the heart of the business, learn how it works, and help scale and evolve it.
- If you are passionate about connecting Technology, people and business.
- If you have great communication skills both written and verbal, and you are looking to work with employees in a multicultural environment.
Other qualifications and experience
- Excellent English (spoken and written) - MUST
- BSc. Or Engineering Degree in Information Systems
If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form