About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Salesforce System Analyst position!
Who are we:
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in ad spend being managed on the SkaiTM platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
So what’s Salesforce system Analyst at Skai:
- The person holding this position will have a key role in the analysis, design, and implementation of new features and functionality changes to the company's internal information systems.
- This includes Salesforce, Sales BI, integration tools, and other applications as well as ongoing maintenance of those systems.
More specifically, what will you be doing?
- You will analyze the design and implement functional changes on Salesforce and other supporting systems
- You’ll be in charge of ongoing data maintenance and data cleansing
- You will gather functional requirements from various stakeholders in the organization
- You will tailor and manage the integration between the different information systems
How Do I know If it’s the right job for me:
- If you are an experienced Salesforce admin and want to step into the heart of the business, learn how it works, and help scale and evolve it.
- If you are passionate about connecting Technology, people and business.
- If you have great communication skills both written and verbal, and you are looking to work with employees in a multicultural environment.
Other qualifications and experience
- Excellent English (spoken and written) - MUST
- BSc. Or Engineering Degree in Information Systems
If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!