About The Position
Come change the world of marketing with us!
Skai is a go-to-market engine that powers brand decisions and execution with actionable intelligence for accuracy, speed, and agility in making customer connections.
Skai’s platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media activation, testing, and measurement, enabling product developers, consumer and market insights teams, brand managers, and marketers to make predictions, plan strategies and benefit from connected omnichannel launches.
Are you an experienced super-talented Product Marketing Manager who is willing to make a significant impact? Join us and let’s push the boundaries!
Who you are:
- You are a self-starter, independent, and ambitious. Excited about pushing new initiates and managing on-going projects, from a-z.
- You are a team player with a can-do attitude and exceptional communication skills who can exchange feedback constructively, and who is comfortable working on new, changing, and fast-paced projects.
- You are quick to adapt to new workflows and are not afraid of a challenge.
- You know how to create and tell a compelling story while distilling complex concepts into clear, concise language and business value
- A native-level English speaker and professional writer who is passionate about quality marketing content, you are a critical thinker with an eye for detail.
- You are curious and eager to learn new tools and technologies, and you keep up with the latest trends in the marketing world.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a very deep understanding of what skai’s products are, why we’re building them, and who are the people that use them, in order to effectively communicate how clients can benefit from our products
- Work closely with product leadership across multiple business units to translate technical product details into benefits for the client, and craft compelling copy and content across marketing channels (one-sheets, web pages, brochures, pitch decks) while adhering to the skai brand guidelines
- Provide feedback on products and contribute to the product vision, roadmap, and features
- Collaborate with the global marketing team to inform product launches and go-to-market strategies, and help execute the creation of product-specific sales and marketing collateral
- Create compelling product explainer videos
- Own every stage of the product content cycle, from brainstorming on initial concepts to shipping high-quality content and analyzing its usage
- Work in a very fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with a global team of fellow product marketers, field marketing professionals, designers, and other stakeholders across the company and time zones
- Advocate for effective and consistent content strategy across teams
- At least 2 years of product marketing or marketing writing experience in a software company
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and time management skills
- Ability to manage and/or multiple projects at once, while prioritizing your tasks and meeting tight deadlines under minimal supervision
- A passion for innovating and bringing new ideas to the table, and turning your approved ideas into actionable projects while seeing them through from start to finish.
- Ability to collaborate with teams worldwide to understand ever-changing product capabilities, benefits, and usage
- Can-do approach and an ability to deliver quickly and then optimize your deliverables
- Passion for learning new tools and an ability to work with multiple technologies
- Experience in the ad tech or mar-tech verticals an advantage
- Experience in SaaS and Agile environments an advantage
- English native level speaker