About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers
We are looking for a senior NetOps Engineer to join our DevOps group to help us build and maintain Skai's hybrid production network, R&D, labs, and SaaS environments.
You will be using a set of DevOps tools, methods, and techniques to create an agile, scalable, and programmable infrastructure capable of delivering business-critical applications and services rapidly and efficiently.
What You’ll Do:
- Design, maintain and operate the networks in Skai in a hybrid on-prem and AWS environment.
- Develop automation and scripts using modern DevOps toolings such as Terraform and Pulumi.
- Implement new technologies and monitoring tools to improve our network service level
- At least 4 years hands–on experience in maintenance and operation of large-scale networks in production and lab environments.
- Proven experience and knowledge of Cisco Nexus, F5.
- Proven experience and knowledge of routing protocols such as OSPF and BGP, Knowledge with IPSEC/ISAKMP, QoS
- DevOps capabilities and scripting knowledge and experience with tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Jenkins or Pulumi.
- Production experience with the following platforms: AWS, GCP, Openstack.
- Strong background in Linux/Unix.
- Proven experience with monitoring systems such as Grafana, Zabbix, Solarwinds or PRT