About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the In-House Legal Counsel position!
Who are we?
Skai provides best-of-breed advertising technology across the most impactful, high-ROI media channels. We offer a suite of data-driven insights, planning, and measurement solutions to enhance and maximize the returns from our offerings. We are a thriving organization with a unique startup culture, a stellar track record of success, and a promising future ahead. Our hybrid work environment includes three days in the office, and we boast a passionate, diverse team that contributes to our dynamic company culture.
Description & Responsibilities
- The in-house legal counsel position will include drafting, reviewing, and negotiating a wide variety of commercial contracts with the company’s international customers, suppliers, and vendors;
- Corporate law support to a multinational company headquartered in Israel;
- Provide guidance on applicable laws, including data privacy, AI, and other regulatory compliance issues;
- Coordinate commercial and contractual issues with other business units worldwide (R&D, Product, Finance, Sales, Marketing, and more)
- At least 5 years of experience working in a legal department of a technology company or in a hi-tech department of a large/medium law firm
- Knowledge and experience in data privacy laws and related regulations
- Ability to independently review, draft, and close commercial and technology-related agreements with minimal support
- Ability to talk to legal counterparts and negotiate legal component
- Understand legal processes
- Strong verbal communication skills, organizational skills, detail-oriented and good interpersonal skills - ability to manage and support multiple matters simultaneously for different stakeholders
- High level of professionalism, multitasking capabilities, and ‘can do’ attitude
- English native speaker or mother tongue command of English
- Experience working with Sales is an advantage
- Proactive, organized, self-driven, and highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form