About The Position
Join a leading team building an Online high-end marketing measurement platform.
This role provides an opportunity for software creativity and growth: You will be expected to take on end-to-end responsibilities and be innovative, as the task is far from trivial,
Provide creative solutions for data-related problems at an internet scale by mixing in-house and open source technology such as Kafka, Spark, Docker, Kubernetes, Hadoop, and more.
If you are keen on Server/ Full-stack development and Big scale data challenges, we've got the perfect challenge for you!
- End-to-end development of Skai products and features, from design to implementation and from database to client
- Solving diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting edge systems
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products in high quality.
- Help and be a technical mentor to other team members.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of Skai products, environments, and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- At least 2 years of Java development experience
- Deep understanding of Big Data solution
- Strong Server-Side Skills
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Familiar with microservices and CI/CD
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- “A get-things-done” approach
- Experience working on a data-intensive product Strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills.
- Kafka ,Spark, Hdfs, Ansible, Docker, Hive, Airflow, Snowflake- a Strong Advantage.
- Python good knowledge
- Deep understanding of Java 11
- Experience in a Big Data development role.
- Experience in developing SaaS products & platforms
- Experience in close work with data scientist
- React good knowledge