About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Full Stack Developer Position!
Who are we?
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in ad spend being managed on the SkaiTM platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
So what's a Full Stack Developer position at Skai?
- You’ll be in charge end-to-end development of Skai products and features, from design to implementation and from the database to the client
- You’ll solve diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting edge systems
- You’ll collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products of high quality.
- You’ll help and be a technical mentor to other team members.
- You’ll analyze and improve the performance, scalability, and stability of Skai products, environments, and tools.
- You’ll continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
How do I know if it's the right job for me?
- If you are experienced as a JAVA developer (6+ years)
- If you have strong analytical thinking, systematic problem-solving skills
- If your passion is to be a team player with great interpersonal skills
- If you are proactive with a ‘get things done’ attitude
- If You are looking to gain more experience with building web applications
- If you see yourself as an Independent, detail-oriented, and organized person.
Join us! we've been looking for you
Other qualifications and experience:
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Experience with microservices and CI/CD
- Experience with Spring or equivalent
- Familiarity with Docker and K8s
- Familiarity with monitoring tools such as Kibana or DataDog
- Familiarity with client-side analytic tools (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.)
If the above description sounds like you but you don’t check every box, feel free to still apply!