About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital
marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers
Skai and its next-gen, on-demand data platform takes trillions of unstructured and unconnected external data points and turns it into actionable insights.
The platform's analytic engines connect disparate data with deep context to help brands in the Food & Beverage and Consumer Packaged Goods sectors better align with evolving trends. Clients include PepsiCo, Nestle, Unilever, Mars, e.l.f., GSK and others. Backed by Sequoia Capital, Qumra Capital, Pitango Growth, and TPY Capital, Signals Analytics is redefining market research for the world's leading brands.
We are looking for hard-working, passionate people to help us advance the way organizations use data to be more successful. The team works with executives at major companies worldwide to take unstructured and unconnected external data and turn it into actionable insights for smarter product decisions.
- The position is on the data group and focuses on collecting valuable data for the whole skai products.
- End-to-end development of Skai products and features, from design to implementation and from the database to the client.
- Solving diverse complex problems of high scale, cutting-edge systems
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver great products of high quality.
- Help and be a technical mentor to other team members.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability, and stability of Skai products, environments, and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies, and think of new ideas, in the everlasting effort to perfect our products
- At least 5 years of hands-on Java experience
- Deep understanding of object-oriented design
- Strong Server-Side Skills
- Experience with large-scale production databases
- Familiar with microservices and CI/CD
- B.Sc. in computer science or an equivalent
- “A get-things-done” approach
- Experience working on a data-intensive product, strong analytical thinking, and systematic problem-solving skills.
- Airflow, Snowflake, AWS, Kafka, Spark, Hdfs, Ansible, Docker, Hive, ElasticSearch, - a Strong Advantage.
- Python knowledge and experience - a Strong Advantage.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form