About The Position
Skai is a go-to-market engine that powers brand decisions and execution with actionable intelligence for accuracy, speed, and agility in making customer connections.
Skai’s platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media activation, testing, and measurement, enabling product developers, consumer and market insights teams, brand managers, and marketers to make predictions, plan strategies and benefit from connected omnichannel launches.
We are looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Skai™ (formerly Kenshoo), an industry-leading digital marketing software, is looking to expand the Finance team and add an Assistant Controller to join our growing team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assist in preparing US GAAP Financial Statements and other reports as needed.
- Reviewing monthly closing processes.
- Reviewing ongoing payments to suppliers, credit cards, employees’ reimbursements etc.
- Responsible for tax reporting and ongoing financial activity in the Company's entities.
- Assist the controller with other finance reporting requirements.
- Working with external auditors.
- Ad-Hoc projects, including automation projects and processes improvement.
- Assistance in implementation of new procedures in the company and new systems.
- Working with the company’s finance team to establish internal controls and policies.
- This position reports to the Director of Finance.
- Up to 1-year experience as an assistant controller in a global high-tech company with a multiple currency environment or at least 3 years experience in one of the Big4 high-tech departments.
- CPA with a Big 4 firm experience – Must.
- ASC606 experience - an advantage.
- High proficiency in English- Must.
- High proficiency in Excel– Must.
- Proven experience in US GAAP - Must.
- ERP system experience - advantage.
- Public company experience - advantage.
- Hands-on, Excellent human relations, and good teamwork skills, independent. Reliable, dedicated, and punctual with the ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.