About The Position
Skai is a go-to-market engine that powers brand decisions and execution with actionable intelligence for accuracy, speed, and agility in making customer connections.
Skai’s platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media activation, testing, and measurement, enabling product developers, consumer and market insights teams, brand managers, and marketers to make predictions, plan strategies and benefit from connected omnichannel launches.
Skai is looking for the best and brightest to join our rapidly growing team. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we always do whatever it takes to make our customers successful!
The Support Engineer is an exciting position in the highest Tier of our global multi-timezone Application Technical Support team.
Daily tasks involve analytical work on complex tickets which requires query and (sometimes) scriptwriting skills together with customer-facing aspects to facilitate solutions for complex platform issues as well as customize and maintain the production environments.
We are looking for talented and energetic people who are dedicated and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain expertise in Skai’s products and systems to troubleshoot and debug functional issues
- Work with clients, account managers, and technical staff to resolve application problems
- Develop workarounds and recommend custom solutions for client needs
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues and bugs
- Develop automation tools and processes for the support group
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Knowledge and proven experience in writing SQL queries.
- Strong delivery orientation (experience in working in B2B environment – a plus).
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience in a technical customer support role
- Excellent verbal+written English communication skills
- Comfortable resolving high visibility customer issues without the need for team lead intervention
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of a scripting language.
- Previous experience/knowledge in the areas of online advertising.
- Fluent in additional languages a plus