About The Position
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our family. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
Skai is seeking a Sales Manager who will be responsible for generating new revenue in Australia and New Zealand, cultivating long-term strategic partnerships, and increasing market share and esteem for Skai. Reporting to sales leadership in the region, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales campaigns in the world's biggest companies and brands.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Partner with Sales leadership on sales, customer development, and opportunity planning for the region
- Identify and develop new sales opportunities for key prospects in the region
- Manage on a regular basis pipeline development, account planning (TAS), forecasting, engagement of prospects, resource utilization, and lead negotiation
- Execute business-value-driven sales campaigns to maximize Skai's opportunities in each account and throughout the region
- Represent Skai with client partners, third parties, at industry events, etc.
- Conduct client demonstrations of Skai Software
- Partner with Client Success division to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with clients
- Participate in product strategy definition with the Product team
What you'll bring to the table:
- Willing to learn a new approach to selling, centered around relationship building.
- Friendly, caring personality, must be Genuine and Authentic. - not a "typical" Salesperson but a true relationship builder whilst still being able to hit and exceed targets
- Displays the Skai core values of Innovation, Passion and Humility
- Is excited by and believes in the Skai mission and wants to learn our value proposition
- High integrity, smarts and dedication. We are looking for uncommonly good sales professionals with a highly collaborative, value-driven, honest, and direct approach to delivering customer success.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills. Ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues.
- 5 years of online sales/sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals, delivering significant revenue and customer growth.
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be successful at running consultative sales processes in large and complex prospect organizations. Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations.
- Creative and strategic thinking skills. This one is a must - the position is charged with building strategic, long-term partnerships with digital marketing agencies. Being able to think on your feet and to get creative about building customer solutions is one of the key factors in your success at Skai. Demonstrate your ability to develop creative sponsorships and integrated marketing solutions that will help marketers achieve their strategic goals.