About The Position
As a VP Revenue Operations at Skai, you will lead the team that is at the core of our revenue and operational data and insights. In this role you will enhance customer data quality, improve process efficiency, provide insights to drive the business, and drive field enablement in support of our commercial strategy. Reporting to the Chief Revenue Officer, this role plays a pivotal part in the overall productivity and effectiveness of the revenue organization. It includes analytics, annual planning , forecasting, pipeline management, process improvement and ongoing reporting and analytics.
This role requires passion for operational excellence, exceptional attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver fast and reliable results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The VP Revenue Operations will work closely with the COO, CFO, and Sales and CS leadership. The successful candidate must be detail oriented, innovative, and customer focused. They will manage the operational aspects of the Revenue team, while managing the RevOps team and working closely with the Systems and Data team to provide solutions for our internal needs.
What You’ll Do:
You will be responsible to manage the Revenue Operations team, as a line manager, coach, train and enable the team.
Customer Intelligence and Data Quality:
- Owner of CRM Data Quality, including book of Business management and process controls
- Manages data QA and hygiene and ongoing clean-up projects, importing any customer related data using automation and technology where possible
Commercial Analytics and Insight:
- Owns the creation, accuracy, and efficient distribution of sales metrics, reports, and other sales-related business intelligence
- Drives productivity in the sales process through insight on pipeline health and conversion metrics
- Bring insights to sales leadership and executive management on booking and revenue forecasting, gaps, bottlenecks and opportunities along with recommendations.
Revenue Enablement Technology and Processes:
- Visionary and owner of the Revenue tech stack roadmap, driving efficiency and user experience
- Prioritizes CRM enhancements and sets the long-term vision of CRM & revenue workflow improvements
Compensation Reporting and Technology:
- Facilitate annual commission and MBO plans development with COO, and in alignment with the
- CRO and CFO, on compensation philosophy and organizational goals.
- Collaborate with Systems team on implementation of the commission plans and relevant periodical adjustments
- Partner with finance on assigning annual and periodical quotas assignment
- Tracks performance against KPIs and incentive metrics
- Lead enablement on commission and MBO plans for the revenue team as well as ongoing commission related questions and commission case
- Assists in all aspects of sales planning, including updates to quotas and comp plans, headcount, and account specific sales plans.
What You’ve Done:
- BA/BS required; minimum of 10+ years experience in Sales and Sales Operations positions in the technology and/or marketing space and at least 5 years of leadership experience in Sales organization
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Team player , with experience collaborating with remote teams
- People management experience with hands-on capabilities
- Experience in salesforce.com from the technical, administration and management aspects
- Knowledge in related sales and marketing tools is a strong advantage (e.g. Clari, Tableau)
- Strong communicator with experience of collaborating with executives.
- Experience in working in multinational companies (an advantage)
- Demonstrated success in building high-performing revenue operations teams, particularly in high-growth SaaS businesses
- A track record of leading operations teams through periods of transformation, growth or organizational change
- More than 5 years of diversified leadership experiences, specifically in driving and implementing revenue growth initiatives
- Proficiency in collecting and leveraging customer, market, and competitive intelligence to inform and drive business performance
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills to effectively communicate the company's vision and revenue strategy across all relevant functions
- A well-balanced strategic and operational mindset, with the ability to engage in long-term planning while also managing near-term pipeline and reporting
- A proven ability to make challenging decisions and set priorities based on imperfect information
- Strong technical expertise with Salesforce, Clari and other commercial tools, with a deep understanding of how to use these systems effectively to support revenue operations
This role is open to candidates located in New York or San Francisco.
At Skai we have comprehensive medical coverage, employer match retirement savings and generous paid time off. More importantly, we offer the things that make Skai a great place to develop your potential, both professionally and personally. In addition, you will also receive:
- Dental and vision coverage
- Employee share options program
- Generous paid family leave policy
- Flexible hybrid working model
- Life insurance and short/long term disability
- Professional growth stipend
- Diversity and inclusion programs
- Office commuting benefits
- ClassPass Membership
- Volunteering and community opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company sponsored employee social events
- Office lunches and fully stocked kitchen
The annual salary range for this position is $180,000-200,000 plus bonus. The actual salary will vary depending on the applicants experience, skills and abilities as well as internal equity and market data. This position is eligible for additional compensation through one of Skai’s highly attractive incentive plans, full details will be provided during the recruitment process.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form