About The Position
Who we are
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in digital media being managed on the Skai platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions
A Director of Sales at Skai:
Skai is seeking a Director of Sales, Tech & Services, who will be responsible for increasing our revenue and market share with focused clients across all markets in the US. Your role will be strategic to cultivating long-term partnerships, and increasing our solution footprint across these clients and for Skai. You will meet and exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales campaigns within the world's biggest brands!
More specifically, what will you be doing?
- Drive new revenue across your assigned territory
- pipeline development, account growth and all forecasting of your opportunities
- ensuring client satisfaction and serving as your client’s representative to internal constituents
- An expert in the business needs of the market
- An expert, both internally and externally, in articulating Skai’s solutions and positioning
- Partner with Client Success team to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, growth and ongoing partnership with clients
- Provide ongoing product feedback to internal stakeholders within our product organization
What you'll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of software or media sales or sales management experience, with a proven track record in meeting and exceeding sales goals
- Documented success in SaaS, digital media, or enterprise software sales. The ideal candidate will have experience in client-direct sales and be successful at running consultative sales processes in large and complex prospect organizations.
- Experience in presenting to and interacting with senior management of prospect organizations
- Must be genuine and authentic but most importantly exemplify Skai’s core values as part of your relationship building skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills with the ability to persuade, lead, and confidently handle objections and resolve customer issues
More about Us:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! we've been looking for you!
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Skai, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, or medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities:
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai, Inc is an E-Verify employer.