About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai (formally Kenshoo) is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We’re proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we’re even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
The Director of Sales Operations will work closely with the Sales management and the Sales teams to support their data, training, reporting and analysis needs. The activities of this role focus around sales productivity, disciplines of sales strategy and operations: sales analytics, sales compensation, sales infrastructure, process optimization, pipeline management and forecasting.
This role requires passion for operational excellence, exceptional attention to detail, and a proven ability to deliver fast and reliable results in a fast-paced, high-growth environment. The Director of Sales Operations reports to the COO and works closely with the Chief Revenue Officer, Managing Director of US & LATAM and other regions as well as the RVPs of Sales in the US, and the Managing Director of EMEA & APAC. On top they support the General Managers of the business units of Search, Social, Market Intelligence and Commerce in the US.
Duties & Responsibilities
Manage the operational aspect of the revenue teams, aspire for efficiency and improvement across the board, while managing the Sales Operations Administrator and working hand in hand with the Systems team.
Revenue Team Support
- Facilitate sales / pipeline / forecasts calls with the sales organization leadership. This includes gathering the materials, preparing the presentations, taking notes and following up the action items taking in the meeting
- Responsibility of pipeline and opportunity data cleansing - create and run data cleansing reports on an ongoing basis, follow up with individuals on their data that needs to be cleansed
- Point of contact for the sales team questions and queries
- Prepare reports and dashboards for Sales and Client Services teams as required
- Responsible for auditing correct assignment of sale representatives to their respective accounts in the CRM system as well as Client Success employees to their respective accounts
- Manage the sales tools used by the Sales organization (this includes manage license assignment, understanding the functionality and making improvements to usability and implementation) and support such CS tools
Revenue Team Compensation
- Ensure quotas and incentive plans are implemented and own the monthly commission process
- Handle questions and queries regarding compensation coming from the commissioning payees
- Ensure data influencing commissions is kept up to date and work with the field team to correct as needed
- Administer, train and communicate commission plans and SPIFF development and tracking
- Work closely with Sales management, HR, and Finance to plan annual incentive plans & quotas
Processes, Systems & Tools
- Partner with Sales and Client Success leadership to identify opportunities for process improvement; facilitate the successful implementation of new programs through the sales organization by ensuring a well-defined, efficient sales process
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure data integrity and cleanliness of the CRM, working with Marketing, Sales, Product and business systems teams
- Train the global Sales and Client Success teams regarding the CRM and best practices and help create alignment and standardization, both for new hires and ongoing
- Manage data flow and analytics across a broad set of tools including Skai specific Salesforce configurations, Tableau, KIncent, and Clari via both integrated/automated and manual processes
Sales Analytics & Planning
- Own the revenue forecasting process, pipeline analysis, productivity metrics & monitoring; bookings and revenue management; establish high levels of quality, accuracy, and process consistency in planning and forecasting approaches used by the sales organization
- Provide analytical support and leadership to improve strategies, coverage models and sales team configurations to maximize sales effectiveness
- Line manage, coach, and train the Sales Operations Administrator. Providing guidance to support career development and growth
- BA/BS required; minimum of 3 years experience in Sales Operations in the technology and/or marketing space
- Demonstrated expertise and success in the analysis, design, and automation of business processes
- Strong project management, planning, and organization skills
- Team player that understands success rests on helping others to be successful
- Strong individual contributor, continuously seeking to learn and develop
- Proven track record of effectively interfacing with cross-functional departments and sales management team
- At least 5 years of experience in supporting sales organizations, processes, and strategy
- Expertise in salesforce.com from the technical, administration and management aspects
- Knowledge in related sales and marketing tools is a strong advantage
- Ability to build strong working relationships with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure the sales organization’s efficient operation and success
- Experience in working at a multinational companies - an advantage
- Executive communicator; comfortable and experienced at multiple levels
- People management experience (desirable)
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.