About The Position
At Skai, we are revolutionizing the advertising industry with our cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions. As an Industry Lead, you will play a pivotal role in driving and managing the solutions design for Skai AMER’s sales process. We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced professional to join our dynamic team in the US.
Why Join Us?
Be a Trailblazer: As the Industry Lead, you will be at the forefront of shaping the future of advertising solutions. Skai is a leader in the industry, and you will have the opportunity to work with our most strategic prospects, targeting the largest advertising players in the AMER market.
Influence and Impact: Your expertise and insights will directly impact our clients' success. By understanding their pain points and development plans, you will design and deliver innovative solutions based on Skai's capabilities. You will be the key advisor and product advocate, driving client success and fostering strong relationships with agencies and advertisers throughout the region.
Collaborative Environment: At Skai, we believe in the power of collaboration. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders, acting as the bridge between sales, client success, and product teams. Your strategic role will ensure effective communication and the delivery of the best messaging to drive successful sales processes.
● Develop and deliver high-stakes sales presentations, design proofs-of-concept, and product demonstrations to diverse audiences, including high-level managers, marketing professionals, and engineers.
● Conduct Solutions Discovery sessions directly with prospects and customers, understanding their specific needs and aligning Skai's solutions accordingly.
● Evaluate clients' 1st and 3rd party data integration requirements and develop effective integration strategies for the Skai platform.
● Engage in a rapid education process, including formal training, self-study, and field experience, to become a subject matter expert on Skai platforms and related solutions.
● Lead and provide data analysis crucial for complex sales processes internal BI tools, third-party reports, and available market data.
● Research and create reports to gain insights into prospects' organizational structure and development plans.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
● Extensive background in the media activation landscape, omnichannel knowledge, and/or expertise in Social, Search, Retail Media & Apps.
● Minimum of 7 years of relevant strategic-level experience in marketing technology deployments and technical sales or field sales experience.
● Excellent presentation and conversational skills, with the ability to engage with clients, technical teams, and C-level executives.
● Proficiency in presenting solution concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
● Ability to collaborate effectively within cross-functional teams to solve technical problems in diverse departmental environments.
● Fluent in English; additional proficiency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus.
Join Skai today and become an integral part of our passionate team of adtech experts. Together, we will revolutionize the advertising industry and drive unparalleled success for our clients. Apply now to embark on an exciting career journey with us!
More about Us:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! we've been looking for you!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.
Apply for this position
Click on the button to load the form