About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is a go-to-market engine that powers brand decisions and execution with actionable intelligence for accuracy, speed and agility in making customer connections.
Skai’s platform includes a suite of data-driven products for market intelligence, omnichannel media activation, testing and measurement, enabling product developers, consumer and market insights teams, brand managers and marketers to make predictions, plan strategies and benefit from connected omnichannel launches.
Skai is looking for the best and brightest to join our rapidly growing team. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we always do whatever it takes to make our customers successful!
The Support Engineer is an exciting position in the highest Tier of our global multi timezone Application Technical Support team.
Daily tasks involve analytical work on complex tickets which requires query and (sometimes) script writing skills together with customer facing aspects to facilitate solutions for complex platform issues as well as customize and maintain the production environments.
We are looking for talented and energetic people who are dedicated and eager to learn.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gain expertise in Skai’s products and systems to troubleshoot and debug functional issues
- Work with clients, account managers, and technical staff to resolve application problems
- Develop workarounds and recommend custom solutions for client needs
- Take ownership of technical issues, and work with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues and bugs
- Develop automation tools and processes for the support group
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Knowledge and proven experience in writing SQL queries.
- Strong delivery orientation (experience in working in B2B environment – a plus).
- Strong technical and analytical skills
- Experience in technical customer-support role
- Excellent verbal+written English communication skills
- Comfortable resolving high visibility customer issues without the need for team lead intervention
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Knowledge of a scripting language.
- Previous experience / knowledge in the areas of online advertising.
- Fluent in additional languages a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.