About The Position
Hi! Thanks for checking out the Account Executive position at Skai!
Who we are
- Skai helps thousands of the most successful brands in the world reach customers and grow their brands on digital channels. We’re 700 employees strong and growing every day! ~$7 billion in digital media being managed on the Skai platform every year, driving hundreds of billions in commerce decisions and sales transactions
Skai is growing our world-class sales team. Currently, we are seeking an Agency Sales Representative who will be responsible for generating new revenue in the Western US Region, cultivating long-term strategic partnerships, and increasing market share and esteem for Skai. Reporting to the West Regional VP of Sales, s/he will be expected to exceed revenue goals by planning and executing successful sales campaigns in the world's biggest agency holding companies, and their brands.
A Director of Sales at Skai
- Identifies and develops new sales opportunities with Agency Holding Companies
- Retains and grow business with their Agencies
- Executes business-value driven sales campaigns to maximize skai's opportunities within each Holding Company Agency
- Represent Skai with client partners, third parties, at industry and other events
- Partner with Client Success team to ensure successful implementations, customer satisfaction, and ongoing partnership with our Agency partners and their clients
- Participate in product strategy definition with Product team
Additional Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 4-6 years sales experience, including SaaS sales experience
- Skilled use of Salesforce and other sales productivity tools
So how do I know if it's the right job for me?
- If you have a passion for complex, consultative and innovative selling
- If you thrive in a fast paced, dynamic and collaborative sales environment
- If you’re ready to take your career to the next level and you’re hungry to be a top earning seller!
More about Skai:
- The company offers best-of-breed advertising technology on the most impactful, highest-ROI media channels as well as a suite of data-driven insights, planning and measurement solutions to complement and maximize return from our solutions.
- Established in 2006, we are a thriving organization, with a unique, vibrant startup culture with an incredible track record of success and an amazing future in sight!
- We are hybrid for the long term - with a great home/ office work mix, passionate and diverse team members, and a vibrant company culture.
Join us! We've been looking for you
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.