About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing Ecommerce team. We're proud of our industry-leading digital technology but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial as we rapidly expand our offering across Ecommerce publishers like Amazon, Walmart, Target, Instacart and Criteo. We believe in our core values - passion, integrity, innovation, and humility - because we know we can delight our customers when we adhere to them.
The Ecomm Client Success Director (CSD) is responsible for building and maintaining great relationships with client stakeholders in their established book of business ranging from senior executives to day-to-day practitioners. The CSD is ultimately accountable for driving true value for Skai customers by bringing an empathic, solution-oriented, growth mindset to all engagements. Client Success Directors directly contribute to clients' satisfaction and lead our vital business objectives including retention, same store growth (SSG) and upsell/cross-sell. Beyond serving clients, Skai CSDs are expected to manage and develop 1-2 Client Success Managers, which makes people management and leadership abilities vital for the role. Additionally, the CSD role works closely with Product, Sales, Marketing and Leadership to accelerate Skai’s position as industry-leader in connected commerce. Lastly, CSDs collaborate with parallel support teams including technical account management, solutions, onboarding, training and expert services, all with the objective of delivering best-in-class service.
The ideal candidate will understand our customer’s strategic goals and advertising tactics from hands-on Ecomm experience through the end-to-end cycle of strategic planning, execution and analysis of Ecomm paid media for retailers such as Amazon, Walmart and Target. We welcome candidates that bring project management skills, operational excellence and a mindset towards process. Top candidates will have foundational business development skills, including professionalism, interpersonal communication and strong presentation abilities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Staying current and having expertise on the rapidly evolving Ecomm ecosystem including industry trends, best practices and the competitive landscape
- Gather valuable feedback about customer needs, finding workarounds when possible and documenting product requests for Skai R&D teams
- Communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Maintain account, asset and contact records within our CRM and other account planning frameworks
- Identify upsell and cross-sell opportunity within customer base and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- Contribute to the formulation and approval of branded client case studies
- Possess a strong command of Skai’s Ecomm offering and capabilities, then translating that to client success and growth
- Develop and lead Skai Business Reviews with key accounts
- Track contract renewal dates and implement retention plans as needed
- Enhance the effectiveness and efficiency of our Client Success team through usage of technology and process
- Serve as the hiring manager and/or interviewer for talent recruitment on the Client Success team
- Train, manage and develop Client Success Manager(s)
- Partner closely with internal teams to balance, meet and exceed customer expectations
- Passion and dedication
- Desire to be the best
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal communication skills - written and verbal
- Proven track-record of problem-solving
- Results oriented
- Core values alignment
- B.A. or B.S. or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Ecomm subject matter expertise for Skai supported retail publishers (Amazon, Walmart, Target, Instacart, etc)
- 3+ years experience demonstrating strong aptitude for Ecommerce paid media (i.e., Sponsored Ads), and an understanding of how activations fit within a full funnel strategy
- 5+ years experience in client services and/or technical project management
- Deeply analytical with experience using data, frameworks and analytical tools to generate actionable insights
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Ability to elicit client feedback to help direct continuous improvements for Skai technology
- Phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Experience collaborating with globally distributed teams in local and virtual environments
- Organized and methodical, with excellent time management skills
- Strong video call skills and professionalism
- Experience managing at least 1-5 direct reports
- Relevant experience in a high touch customer support model
- Skai Ecomm or other comparable marketing platform experience preferred
- Ability to travel occasionally and lead in-person client meetings, subject to COVID-19 limitations
- Technical experience with SaaS tools and applications such as Excel / Sheets, Powerpoint / Slides, Word / Docs, Slack, Zoom, Asana, Salesforce, etc
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.