About The Position
Skai is the leading technology platform for brands looking to plan, activate, and amplify effective marketing across the most engaging digital channels. Skai offers the only marketing solution that provides data-driven insights and optimization technology to help make informed decisions and scale performance across all major publishers.
With 16 international locations and 600+ people globally, Skai generates over $350 billion in annualized revenue for the world’s top brands.
Skai continues to innovate at scale and with speed to ensure market leadership. Innovation is core to what we do and how we do it while empowering great people inside great teams and partnerships to produce great work. We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it!
The Solutions Development team is responsible for creating innovative, cutting-edge solutions to the business problems faced by the world’s largest brands. As a Solutions Development Director, you will report to the VP, Solutions Development, partnering to identify, lead, and prioritize your own projects. Your solutions will take many forms, focusing on enabling Skai’s largest clients to leverage any one of Skai’s products.
This role requires a unique mix of client-facing and technical experience, focusing on scoping and building automation tailored to the client’s most critical business needs. You will communicate directly with clients and prospects, including media teams at the largest companies in the world. You will need to understand the unique business challenges faced by our largest advertisers, and you will be given the opportunity to design and lead the development of solutions Skai has never created, to augment Skai’s native capabilities, You will also participate in building a library of solutions that will potentially be reused by this client and others, and get adopted into the main Skai products.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead the scoping, design, and development of automated tailored solutions, while focusing on Skai’s standards and connecting the team and solutions to Skai’s architecture, services, and offering.
- Help shape the right solution for a client’s needs in the early phases of the project. This is in order to come up with a viable, efficient solution, which best utilizes Skai’s capabilities, while presenting a broader and long-term view.
- Support Skai’s sales teams, highlighting the capabilities of our unique team, and presenting the various different ways in which our solutions can solve their most unique challenges
- Execute, monitor, and maintain our suite of custom solutions, making sure all active automation runs as expected for all our clients.
- Help the Skai Product team find new opportunities and client needs, as well as support the design of new features and internal processes, to improve the client experience and the product’s ease of use.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience as a people manager, including hiring and performance management
- 5+ years of experience working directly with customers in B2B software
- 5+ years of experience working with technologies such as Cloud Storage (GCS, AWS), REST APIs, large CSV files, databases, etc.
- Experience working with automation tools (such as Zapier or Integromat) preferred
- Effective communication skills; ability to adapt your message to the technical level of the audience, and comfort presenting technical materials to large groups
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple projects simultaneously, and solve problems creatively and analytically
- Experience in the online advertising industry preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.