About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai (formally Kenshoo) is looking for the best and the brightest to join our team. We’re proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we’re even prouder of the people behind it. That’s where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial. We work hard, we play hard, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
We are looking for a passionate Legal Counsel who will primarily partner with our Sales team to enable the company’s growth. The Legal Counsel will be part of Skai's global Legal team, reporting to the company's General Counsel based in Tel Aviv, Israel.
The ideal candidate must be a qualified attorney with at least 3 to 5 years of experience at an in-house legal department, including experience advising on a wide array of commercial transactions. The ideal candidate must be thorough, thoughtful, detail-oriented, flexible, self-driven, collaborative, and able to prioritize multiple responsibilities with competing deadlines
- Preparing, reviewing, and negotiating a wide range of commercial agreements, including software, marketing, license, services, partnership and vendor agreements
- Providing real-time and thoughtful advice on a variety of business and legal issues
- Anticipating and identifying potential legal exposures and assisting in developing strategies to avoid potential areas of risk
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience at an in-house legal department. Digital marketing industry experience preferred
- Expertise in drafting, negotiating and interpreting contract terms and conditions
- Knowledge and understanding of privacy law, including US privacy law and European Data Protection Laws
- Experience with Salesforce is an advantage
- Ability to provide high-quality work products in a timely manner to meet demands of the organization and to effectively and efficiently multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Dynamic personality, and highly team-oriented approach to work
- Strong work ethic
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.