About The Position
Ready to take your career to the next level?
Skai is looking for the best and the brightest to join our rapidly growing team.
We're proud of our industry-leading digital marketing software but we're even prouder of the people behind it. That's where you come in!
Our work environment is very fast-paced and entrepreneurial, and we always do whatever it takes to delight our customers.
About the Job:
The Director of Product Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving product marketing related activities, including positioning, onesheet development, case study writing, sales enablement, and award applications. This position requires understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and its stakeholders, including brands,agencies, and publishers. The Product Marketing Manager will collaborate closely with sales, performance marketing, and partnership leaders within the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
● Collaborate closely with the Product and Sales teams to establish product-market fit
● Build and refine value propositions for buyer personas
● Drive competitive analyses
● Facilitate analyst relations
● Develop sales collateral, including pitch decks and onesheets
● Partner closely with the Enablement team to train and certify Sales reps
● Develop go to market plans and strategy. Lead sales enablement efforts to support the revenue team. This includes sales training, creating content and sales tools with the marketing team, supporting sales calls and developing demos with the product team
● Identify key market trends, and position Skai’s solutions to take advantage of these trends
● Ability to draw insights from marketing data and communicate results
● Product evangelism - become a thought leader and evangelize through blog posts, speaking engagements and other venues
● Help manage the creation of videos, case studies, customer testimonials and whitepapers to highlight customer success stories
● Passion and dedication
● Desire to be the best and build one of the greatest companies in our space
● Ability to lead within your team and cross-functionally
● Take unique an innovative approach to your role
● Excellent interpersonal communication and writing skills
● Proven track-record of problem-solving in challenging and innovative environments
● 3+ years of experience in product marketing with enterprise software or digital ad technology
● Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate into implications and action
● Attention to detail and self-driven; knows what to do, and gets it done
● Working knowledge of the online advertising landscape, especially in branding, gaming and mobile app advertising across search, social and display media channels.
● Demonstrated ability to understand and synthesize complex concepts into simple, powerful and engaging positioning and messaging
● Outstanding communication and presentation skills, both written and spoken
● Excellent interpersonal skills
● Previous experience working in startup companies preferred
● Native-level English required
● Bachelor's degree required; MBA – a plus
● Must be open to travel up to 25% of the time
Skai is a global leader in agile marketing software. Brands, agencies and developers use the Skai Infinity Suite to direct nearly $350 billion in annualized client sales revenue through search, social, mobile, and display advertising. Skai, a Facebook Marketing Partner, provides native API solutions for ads across Facebook, FBX, Twitter, Google, Yahoo, Yahoo Japan, Bing, Baidu and CityGrid. Skai powers digital marketing campaigns in more than 190 countries for nearly half of the Fortune 50 and all 10 top global ad agency networks. Skai clients include CareerBuilder, Expedia, Facebook, KAYAK, Havas Media, John Lewis, Resolution Media, Sears, Starcom MediaVest Group, Tesco, Travelocity, Walgreens, and Zappos. Skai has 27 international locations and is backed by Sequoia Capital, Arts Alliance, Tenaya Capital, and Bain Capital Ventures. Please visit www.Skai.com for more information.
Skai brand and product names are trademarks of Skai Ltd. Other company and brand names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Skai is an Equal Opportunity Employer. At Skai, we believe ensuring a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace is not just an ideal to strive for; it is right, necessary, and our responsibility as humans. Our full DE&I commitment and global framework can be viewed on our company website and are aligned to our core values. We strongly encourage and seek applications from women, people of color, and bilingual and bicultural individuals, as well as members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender communities. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, color, marital status, medical condition including acquired immune deficiency syndrome (AIDS) and AIDS-related conditions, or any other protected status. Also pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we encourage and will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Applicants with Disabilities
Reasonable accommodation will be made so that qualified disabled applicants may participate in the application process. Please advise in writing of special needs at the time of application.
Skai is an E-Verify employer.